Thursday 30 August 2018

Vape Moded mod (Voopoo DRAG)

Good day guys. Just finished fixing my mod. I had a problem with the button when I cleaned it. I could had replaced it with another button unfortunately I do not have a heat gun. I only had a soldering gun, imagine soldering a small button on a board using a huge soldering gun; I tell you it is no easy task.



I like my mod its really durable, it fell a lot of times I tear it down a lot of times and it’s still holding up. There are a lot of good mods out there but for me this is the most durable. I had an rx2/3 mod once I never dropped it but it malfunctioned I also had a cuboid mod the problem was when you put the atomizer it shows an error even if there has no problem with it.

If you like to vape and interested on this mod you can check it out here.

Voopoo DRAG

WISMEC RX2/3

Joyetech Cuboid

No comments:

Post a Comment