Saturday 11 August 2018

Another day at work


It is still raining here and I feel like wanting to go to sleep (but work is work you need to go or you will not have food to put in the table). Still getting ideas for my story, it’s about a main protagonist rising up to be a hero in a magical and technological medieval world. Somewhat weird don’t you think? Well as far as my mind goes, I hope it will not be a total trash and a waste of time. I do this because I like it and love doing it. I’m still at work monitoring (it’s really kinda boring but I like it). Ill update you next time with some of the characters, it is not final because they will still grow while the story grows. I am planning for it to be engaging exciting and fresh. If you have, any suggestion on what you want to read feel free to comment. Thank you and have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment